Amerika: Neither Land of the Free Nor Home of the Brave
If you are charged with a crime in Amerika, you are guilty unless you are rich. If you are struck by a drone from Amerika, you are guilty unless you survive.
AMERIKA: NEITHER LAND OF THE FREE NOR HOME OF THE BRAVE
“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.”–Goethe
As things stand, when corporate fascist puppet president Bushbamney signs NDAA 2013 (H.R. 4310, the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013), bipartisan-sponsored Amendment 114 (based on H.R. 5736) will make it legal for the U.S. government to use Nazi Germany Goebbels-style “Big Lie” propaganda on its own citizens. And no doubt one of the biggest lies our ruling elite’s Demopublican operatives will continue selling us is that America is “the land of the free and the home of the brave”. That may have been somewhat accurate at some point in in our checkered past, but it’s certainly not true in today’s post-NDAA 2012 (Public Law 112-81) Fourth Reich “Amerika”.
LAND OF THE FREE?
How can Amerika be the land of the free when we have more laws on the books – and more people in prison for allegedly breaking them – than any other nation in the world?
Doubt that? Read this:
“So which country has the most laws regulating its citizenry? After looking high and low I discovered that the country with the most laws – not just today, but in all of history is… the United States. We not only have the most laws in all of history, but we also turn out more new laws and regulations to manage our people every single year than most countries turn out in decades.
“These new laws have come with an infusion of money into an expanded security system on the state and federal levels, including more public surveillance cameras, tens of thousands of security personnel and a massive expansion of a terrorist-chasing bureaucracy.”
“Half of the world’s prison population of about nine million is held in the US, China or Russia. Prison rates in the US are the world’s highest, at 724 people per 100,000.”
“Incarceration in the United States is one of the main forms of punishment and/or rehabilitation for the commission of felony and other offenses. The United States has the highest documented incarceration rate in the world. At year-end 2009 it was 743 adults incarcerated per 100,000 population. According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) 2,266,800 adults were incarcerated in U.S. federal and state prisons, and county jails at year-end 2010 – about 0.7% of adults in the U.S. resident population. Additionally, 4,933,667 adults at year-end 2009 were on probation or on parole.”
HOME OF THE BRAVE?
How can Amerika be the home of the brave when our cowardly and illegal drone attacks are killing thousands of innocent civilians – many falsely counted as “combatants”, “militants” or “terrorists” – while at the same time more of our troops commit suicide every year than get killed in action?
Doubt that? Read this:
“Drones raise questions about the growing disconnect between the American public and its wars. Military ethicists concede that drones can turn war into a video game and, with no Americans directly at risk, more easily draw the United States into conflicts… The number of civilian deaths caused by drone strikes is unclear, and hotly contested. A report in February 2012 by the London-based Bureau of Investigative Journalism said that drone strikes on suspected militants in Pakistan have repeatedly targeted rescuers who responded to the scene of a strike, as well as mourners at subsequent funerals.”
In Pakistan (an American “ally”) alone, through mid-August last year as many as 2,956 people were killed and another 1,158 injured by U.S. drone attacks. Many were labelled “militants”, but the death toll includes at least 175 children and as many as 781 verified civilians. Despite all this collateral damage, no more than 150 “named militants” were killed. And again, these statistics are for Pakistan alone. How many more innocent children, women and men have Bushbamney’s immoral drone strikes murdered in Afghanistan, the Middle East, Africa and elsewhere?
“Mr. Obama embraced a disputed method for counting civilian casualties that did little to box him in. It in effect counts all military-age males in a strike zone as combatants, according to several administration officials, unless there is explicit intelligence posthumously proving them innocent.”
“From 2005 to 2010, [U.S.] service members took their own lives at a rate of approximately one every 36 hours. While suicides in the Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard have been relatively stable and lower than those of the ground forces, U.S. Army suicides have climbed steadily since 2004. The Army reported a record-high number of suicides in July 2011 with the deaths of 33 active and reserve component service members reported as suicides. Suicides in the Marine Corps increased steadily from 2006 to 2009, dipping slightly in 2010. It is impossible, given the paucity of current data, to determine the suicide rate among veterans with any accuracy. However, the VA estimates that a veteran dies by suicide every 80 minutes. Moreover, although only 1 percent of Americans have served in the military, former service members represent 20 percent of suicides in the United States.”
“For the second year (2010) in a row, more US soldiers killed themselves (468) than died in combat (462). ‘If you… know the one thing that causes people to commit suicide, please let us know,’ General Peter Chiarelli told the Army Times, ‘because we don’t know.’ Suicide is a tragic but predictable human reaction to being asked to kill – and watch your friends be killed – particularly when it’s for a war based on lies.”
NO MORE LEFT. NO MORE RIGHT. TIME TO UNITE. STAND AND FIGHT!
Related Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeIkpr88H4E
Show Your Support: https://www.wepay.com/donate/ironboltbruce
Image Credit: http://tinyurl.com/7lu8se2
Tag: #drones, #prisons, #laws, #suicide, #freedom, #liberty, #amerika, #ndaa, #ndaa2013, #ndaa#2012, #hr4310, #hr5736, #indefinitedetention, #domesticpropaganda, #brainwashing, #bigbrother, #biglie, #mindcontrol, #psyops, #psywar, #bushbamney, #demopublicans, #democrats, #obama, #republicans, #romney, #sheeple, #fascism, #fascists, #kleptocracy, #occupywallst, #occupy, #ows, #vvvpr
Key: drones, prisons, laws, suicide, freedom, liberty, amerika, ndaa, ndaa 2013, ndaa 2012, hr4310, h.r.4310, hr 4310, h.r. 4310, hr5736, h.r.5736, hr 5736, h.r. 5736, national defense authorization act, smith mundt modernization act, indefinite detention, domestic propaganda, brainwashing, big brother, big lie, mind control, psyops, psywar, bushbamney, demopublicans, democrats, republicans, sheeple, fascism, fascists, kleptocracy, occupy wall street, ows, vvv pr
This document contains links shortened using http://tinyurl.com to facilitate emailing. If you are concerned that we would use them to cloak phishing or malware, you should open them with this: http://longurl.org. Also our thanks to the web design miami, web designer miami and web developer miami who support our efforts.
- Web Design Miami Florida on the High Price of Free Email: veritasvirtualvengeance.com/2013/10/12/web… 2 months ago
- #Clueless #kudos 4 #Fascist stooge #Sensenbrenner who sponsored but didn't author 64K-word #UsaPatriotAct 4 new #TrojanHorse: #UsaFreedomAct 2 months ago
- #MilitaryIndustrialComplex #Puppets - #Republicans AND #Democrats - stage fake #GovernmentShutdown to mask #WWIII getting staged in #Syria. 2 months ago
- Like #FEMA in #NYC day B4 9/11 were #Israel commandos deployed to #Nairobi #Kenya B4 the attack? #Westgate #FalseFlag slate.com/blogs/the_worl… 2 months ago
- "#Terrorist" link between #AlQaeda & #alShabaab is both squat to shit. "#Islamist" link to #Iran for #alShabab is rhyme with #ShishKabob. 2 months ago
Corporate Greed Chronicles
- AUMF Hunger Strike Enters Day 50
- Boston Marathon Scare: Our Terrorism Abroad Washes Back Ashore
- AUMF Hunger Strike Enters 15th Day
- Authorization for Use of Military Force … On YOU
- “The 99%” Redefined: 99 Percent of Americans Know Little About the Dangers of AUMF 2001 & NDAA 2012
- AUMF Hunger Strike Called to Demand Repeal of 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force
- AUMF 2001 Imperial Presidency Is The Disease. NDAA 2012 Indefinite Detention Is Only One Symptom.
- AUMF: Authorization for Use of Military Force For Grandparents
- Repeal AUMF Now! 16 Slides To Show You Why. 16 Steps To Tell You How.
- Repeal AUMF: H.R. 198 Repeal of the Authorization for Use of Military Force
- NDAA 2013: Drones, Permanent War And Indefinite Detention Without Charge Or Trial For American Citizens On American Soil
- Time Magazine Selects Mass Murderer As Person Of The Year 2012
- Gun Control? Let’s Make That Weapons Control.
- 2012 Voter Guide for Demopublicans and Republicrats
- Trapwire: Spying On YOU. Predicting YOUR Moves.
- Parents of Multi-Chem Marketing Coordinator In Fight Against Halliburton Fracking?
- NDAA 2012 Update: Odrona Demands Dismissal Of Section 1021 Injunction
- Dissent Without Permission: Will Protest Permits & Free Speech Zones Halt Or Hasten Rebellion?
- Multi-Chem: Less Bragging About Fracking?
- Divide and Conquer in America – 2012! (A Poem of Protest by a 74-Year-Old Great-Grandmother)
- World War Web Advisory #8: Odrona The Indefinite Detainer Issues Internet Executive Order (#EPCF)
- Multi-Chem & The Insanity Of Letting The Frackers Do It Again
- Project Mayhem 2012: Re-Evolution Or New Age Ghost Dance?
- Who Benefits from Obamacare? Democrats, Republicans & the Corporations that Control Both Parties.
- SCOTUS Obamacare Decision Makes Individual Mandate A Fact & Universal Healthcare Coverage A Fiction
- Many American Bikers Suffer From Sensenbrenner Syndrome. Do You?
- Baluchistan: Next Stop In Corporate Fascist Amerika’s War-For-Profit Tour?
- TPP FTA (TPPA): Trans-Pacific Partnership Free Trade Agreement Subordinates Nations (And People) To Corporations
- Undeserved: Bushbamney’s Nobel Peace Prize, Peres’ Medal of Freedom, Sarsak’s Starvation in Indefinite Detention
- Amerika: Neither Land of the Free Nor Home of the Brave
- NDAA 2012 Codified Indefinite Detention. Now NDAA 2013 Legalizes Domestic Propaganda.
- Julian Assange in Court on Wednesday … Hillary Clinton in Sweden on Sunday … Rally4JA 5/30-31!
- Americans Have Three Choices In November: Bushbamney, Third-Party or Nobody
- Owned & Operated + The Point & Why We Must Get To It
- Seven Ways Apple Is Fleecing The American Sheeple
- Is AT&T U-verse Serving The People Or Fleecing The Sheeple?
- Occupy Bohemian Grove: State of the Counterculture Union Address 2012 by Dr. Ryan Bartek
- Is 99% Spring Co-Opting Occupy Wall Street Into The Corporate-Controlled Two-Party System?
- World War Web Advisory #7: Anonymous Has Been Occupied
- JOBS Act of 2012: Will H.R. 3606 Jumpstart Our Business Startups Or Open The Crowdfunding Fraud Floodgates?
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Advises We Must End Too Big to Fail – Now!
- World War Web Advisory #6: NSA Big Brother Utah Data Center To Achieve “Total Information Awareness” By September 2013
- “WMDs in Iraq: Oh My!” Said Bush to BFF Blair in ’03. “ICBMs in Iran: Oh No!” Says Obama to BFF Cameron in ’12.
- If You Vote in Elections or Sign Online Petitions, Are You Making a Difference or Wasting Your Time?
- One Percenter Erin Burnett: OutFront Corporate Fascist and Iran War Drumbeater
- Outlawing the Occupy Movement: H.R. 347 Makes Free Speech A Felony
- In Post-NDAA Amerika, What is a Terrorist and Who Can Make You Disappear by Calling You One?
- Fascism Anyone? The 14 Defining Characteristics of Fascism by Dr. Lawrence Britt
- World War Web Advisory #5: CyberWar: First SOPA/PIPA/PCIPA/S2105, Now HR2096/HR3523/HR3674/S1152/S2111